Monday, December 28, 2009

JUST CHECKED OUT WALL STREAK!!!

ONCE RICHIE LEFT THAT PLACE DIED....LIKE LITERALLY. CHECK IT.

I guess only I was keeping that rotten place alive. How things change after a year. I'm still going strong and being happy while others have crumbled around me. I wonder if Stewie is still around. Forgot his blog name.

Where is sloth? Still being a feminine farmer who doesn't shower? I bet he is.

Billy Mays? dead like the real billy mays? I hope not because that guy was too funny for words.

Where's the Rajin' Cajun? How come he still plays second fiddle to the Fly? Is he still married or did that crumble?

How's the dorky chart trader on ibankpeanuts doing? Still wearing $5 shirts from wal-mart while saying he's moving millions? blah, the only millions he's moving are yen's.

Who am I forgetting from last year? I bet I'm forgetting many people. There was some gay guy from San Francisco that was part of sloth's crew. Wonder if he's still lying about his trades.

Is The Fly crushed at his traffic dropping? I bet he is because that's his biggest source of money, can't be the trading.

In closing I'd like to say. HAPPY NEW YEAR. No golden douche award this year because I realy ain't in the loop no more but if I had to guess if I was it would be either The Fly or SLOTH. They are just douchy. HAHAHAHA.

IN COLSING I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS VIDEO...I RUN THIS SHIT BITCHES!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start blogging again, Rich.